- Oak Dale’s youth ministry exists to love, nurture, inspire, and equip youth to be faithful, lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ. They will be led on a discipleship journey of:
Worship - glorifying Jesus with every life decision.
Transformation - Understanding and obeying God’s Word - because it makes people better an makes them better at life.
Service - Using their gifts to serve the world - following Jesus’ example.
- Sr Youth ministry Grades 9-12 is lead by a team of volunteer parents under Pastor Joe’s leadership. Discipleship activities include
- Thursday night Bible study, 7:00 - 9:”00 p.m. is led by Phyllis Maust in her home at 250 Niverton Rd, Salisbury, PA. Phyllis has a deep love for God’s word and youth, has been involved in youth ministry for over 20 years, and is currently leading the youth in a study of Galatians.
- Sunday Game night is an informal time of games and activities and is open to all teens grades 6-12. During the school year we meet in the Salisbury high school gym from 7-9 p.m. During the summer months we meet at Oak Dale church from 6:00 - 8:00.
- Monthly recreational and inspirational activities are planned by various parents.
- Fusion: a three day teen camp is offered free of charge to teens age 11-16 at Camp Albryoca, Meyersdale, PA